Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hyouka - Episode 2

Read the damn book.
Solving mysteries again? You guessed it right. It might be a letdown to others but please think of it as build up and just introductory episodes. Things will only get exciting from here.

Anyway there's a new girl named Ibara Mayaka who really knows Hōtarō in a long while. I think she is the childhood friend of Hōtarō if I'm not mistaken so there are 4 of them in the classics club. She has an interest with Satoshi so the more the merrier. I won't buy into pairings so even if it's quite evident that Hōtarō x Eru and Satoshi x Mayaka are the pairings this episode, I don't think the anime would have romance as a big element in the story.

So moving on to the mystery, it's not a big deal about the book. It's said that there are 5 people who borrowed the book according to the log. I think one borrowed it on a Friday and every Friday, another one gets to borrow it. It is revealed that they are from the art thing because Eru smelled the book. I like how Hōtarō analyzed that there was no time to read the book in between lunch break and dismissal class. At first I thought this mystery was good but too easy to solve.

At the end, there was a cliffhanger about Eru's 'confession'. We will find out in a few days what it is and it seems she's serious.


No comments:

Post a Comment